UL Prospector

Olive Squalane

  • Company:


  • INCI Name:


DKSH makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:

Olive Squalane from EFP Biotek is Ecocert certified, squalane made from olive, a Non-GMO product. Purity > 92% with remaining 8% are other Olive Unsaponifiables like phytosterols (campesterols, stigmasterols), tocopherols (alfa tocopherol and vitamin E), Alyphatic Alcohols (lineal alcohols of C22 - C30), triterpenic alcohols (with emulsifying properties) and Beta Carotene, with all the olive cosmetic benefits; Olive squalane is meant for the high-end cosmetics; Benfits for skin moisturizing and anti-aging.Available in select countries. Please inquire for more details.

Upgrade to Prospector Premium to view Compliance Highlights Learn More

Retailer Compliance Status

No retailer information is available at this time.

Regulatory & Advisory Status

No regulatory information is available at this time.

Compliance information powered by UL's LOLI Regulatory Database.


DKSH Business Line Personal Care Industry is a leading personal care and cosmetic ingredients distributor and global provider of Market Expansion Services for business partners in the personal care and cosmetics industry. We provide cosmetic ingredients to manufacturers in the personal care industry for a wide variety of applications, including skin care, hair care and color, oral care, sun care, make-up and toiletries. We develop new and alternative sources for innovative high-performance cosmetic ingredients that help drive your business success.

Company Documents

The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.


Functionality Categories
Chemical Class Categories

Where to Buy


Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!