Capryloyl/Caproyl Methyl Glucamide (and) Lauroyl/Myristoyl Methyl Glucamide
- GlucoTain® Plus Datasheet
- Attestation of Conformity to COSMOS Standard
- Verification of the Raw Materials Conformity to the ECOCERT and COSMOS Cosmetic Standards
- Sustainability Data Sheet
- Baby Care: Every Need of You... We Have a Solution
- Clariant's Finest Formulations: GlucoTain®
- Discover a New Sensory Dimension in Hair Care: GlucoTain®
- Discover a New Sensory Dimension in Skin Care: GlucoTain®
- Discover GlucoTain®: A New Dimension to Sulfate-Free Formulations
- Oral Care: Industrial & Consumer Specialties
- Surprising Textures - Metamorphosis by Plantasens®
- Discover Value. Discover GlucoTain®.
- GlucoTain®: Extra Mild from Root to Tip
- Clariant Discusses Sustainable Surfactant Products for Sulfate-Free Formulating
- Discover Value. Discover GlucoTain®
- GlucoTain® - Better Thickener
- GlucoTain® - Cleaning Proof
- GlucoTain® - Foam Proof
- GlucoTain® - Mildness Proof
- GlucoTain® - Thickening Proof
Clariant - Personal Care 科莱恩 makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
GlucoTain® Plus is a mild surfactant used in oral care with an excellent cleansing and wetting ability. When used as a surfactant it is especially suitable for formulations featuring light and abundant foam such as refreshing, vitalizing showers, hand washes, men showers and 2-in-1 shower & hair products. GlucoTain® Plus shows superior flash foam compared to other nonionic and amphoteric surfactants and is therefore especially suitable as primary surfactant in systems without anionic surfactant or sulfate free formulations with reduced anionic surfactant content. It can also be added as foam booster to standard formulations at level of 0.5 % active and above.
View Regulatory & Retailer Information in Prospector
Save valuable time with instant access to regulatory information when you upgrade to a Premium Prospector account for as low as $9 per month.
- View Ingredients by CAS Number (Name)
- Analyze global regulatory lists, including: Prop 65, Canadian Hotlist, Japan Cosmetic Standards and more
- Identify retailer ingredient restrictions
Upgrade Your Account To View Regulatory Content
Regulatory and Advisory Compliance Highlights
No regulatory information is available at this time.
No retailer information is available at this time.
Clariant International Ltd. has expertise in the Personal Care, and provides solutions for skin and hair care products. The company offers preservatives, active ingredients, surfactants and pearlizers emollients, polymers, emulsifiers and rheology-modifying polymers for personal care products. They work towards finding sustainable innovations and sensorial solutions for hair and skin care products.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Clariant - Personal Care 科莱恩
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!