BASF has a high quality product range that includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, cosmetic active ingredients, pigments, UV filters, thickeners, protein products, and lipid layer enhancers. BASF products are tailor-made solution that helps to improve quality, increase comfort and reduce energy consumption, resulting in innovative solutions for the sustainable development of the industry.
- SCS Formulate 2017: BASF Showcases Advanced Solutions for the Cosmetics Industry
- BASF invests in innovative functional chemical company, NBD Nanotechnologies
- BASF and Poietis sign new agreement on 3D bioprinting technology
- BASF Joins the Forum for Sustainable Palm Oil (FONAP) as Supporting Member
- Our NaTrue Ingredients Overview
Where to Buy
BASF makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
UL's Supply Chain Information for Tinogard® HS
Supply chain information is an indispensible tool that delivers global regulatory and retailer information inside Prospector's product profile pages. Enhance your formulation work by adding this valuable information, as well as premium search facets, to your search interface with a Prospector subscription.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) & Document Compliance|
|Sodium 3-(2H-benzotriazol-2-yl)-5-sec-butyl-4-hydroxybenzenesulfonate (92484-48-5)||Subscribe|
|CAS Name (Number)||Retailer List|
|Sodium 3-(2H-benzotriazol-2-yl)-5-sec-butyl-4-hydroxybenzenesulfonate (92484-48-5)||Login|