Cetiol® SB 45
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Cetiol® SB 45 Datasheet
- BASF Ingredients for Personal Care Products Considered for Nordic Ecolabel
- BASF Products for Bra Miljöval Applications
- BASF Products for EU-Ecolabel Applications
- Shea Butters
- Baby Care – First Touch: Essential and Safe
- Choosing the Right Emollient
- Dimensions of Science: in-cosmetics 2017 London
- Luxurious Crystals - Create a Prestige Appearance with New Translucency Technology
- My Lifestyle Cosmetics
- Natural Oils Naturally from BASF
- Our COSMOS Approved Products
- Personal Care products considered for Nordic Ecolabel
BASF makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
Cetiol® SB 45 is an exotic, waxy emollient with additional benefit to the amount of unsaponifiables, which are known for their active ingredient properties supporting a sunscreen effect. It is a semi solids, light yellowish fat of the shea nut, with an unsaponification matter of 9-13%, a peroxide number of max. 5, and a tube rise melting point of 42-46°C.
View Regulatory & Retailer Information in Prospector
Save valuable time with instant access to regulatory information when you upgrade to a Premium Prospector account for as low as $9 per month.
- View Ingredients by CAS Number (Name)
- Analyze global regulatory lists, including: Prop 65, Canadian Hotlist, Japan Cosmetic Standards and more
- Identify retailer ingredient restrictions
Upgrade Your Account To View Regulatory Content
Regulatory List Status
No regulatory information is available at this time.
No retailer information is available at this time.
BASF offers one of the most comprehensive ingredients portfolios in the personal care industry. We provide the resources of a global industry leader along with the consumer insights and innovative drive our customers expect. Our high-quality product range includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, cosmetic active ingredients, UV filters, thickeners, protein products and lipid layer enhancers. With production and development sites as well as sales and marketing offices all over the world, we offer our customers the winning combination of global reach, technological excellence and formulation expertise. Our focus on consumer trends, specific industry requirements and ability to innovate and bring new products rapidly to the market contribute strongly to the success of our customers – and make BASF a valued partner for the personal care industry.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!