Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate (and) Sodium Chloride
Croda 禾大 makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
Adinol™ OT64 is a specialty anionic surfactant, which reflects the growing market demand for pure, high-performance multifunctional raw materials. This product is stable over wide pH range, and it is based on oleic acid, which offers a more perceptible conditioning effect. Cosmetically, Adinol™ products are recommended for use in high quality facial/skin detergent cleansers, conditioning shower gels/bath foams, all shampoo types, particularly antidandruff shampoos and liquid soaps.
View Regulatory & Retailer Information in Prospector
Save valuable time with instant access to regulatory information when you upgrade to a Premium Prospector account for as low as $9 per month.
- View Ingredients by CAS Number (Name)
- Analyze global regulatory lists, including: Prop 65, Canadian Hotlist, Japan Cosmetic Standards and more
- Identify retailer ingredient restrictions
Upgrade Your Account To View Regulatory Content
Regulatory List Status
No regulatory information is available at this time.
No retailer information is available at this time.
Croda is a leading innovator and supplier of specialty raw materials for Personal Care and Cosmetics. Croda’s team of technologists have developed unique technologies that combine natural raw material sourcing with creative chemistry to provide exceptional solutions for current and future industry trends in hair care, skin care, sun care, and color cosmetics, while maintaining Eco-friendly standards.
- Nautilus Biosciences officially opens its expanded UPEI-based facility as Croda’s Centre of Innovation for Marine Biotechnology
- Reinventing Surfactants for Sustainability
- Incroslip™ When Stability and Performance Matter Most
- Sensory Selection: Natural Oils and Butters
- Natural Oil Sensory Selection Guide
- SIPO Introduction
- Emollients- Your Essential Selection Guide
- Hot Ten Asian Skin Care Special
- Keratin Complex (Spanish)
- Emollients- Your Essential Selection Guide (Chinese Simplified)
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!