- A Natural Uv-Screening Active To Protect Against Photo-Aging
- Mycosporine-Like Amino Acids From Red Algae Protect Against Premature Skin-Aging
- Mycosporine-Like Amino Acids: Natural Uv-Screening Compounds From Red Algae To Protect The Skin Against Photoaging
- Uv-A Sunscreen From Red Algae For Protection Against Premature Skin Aging
- Uva-Screening Compounds From Red Against Algae Protect Photoaging
Mibelle AG Biochemistry 米百乐 makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
Helioguard 365 is a natural UVA-screening compound from sea algea to protect the skin against photo-aging. It is natural and safe UVA protection for everyday use. This product can protect 365 days against photo-aging, protects skin from DNA damage and helps to prevent the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Helioguard 365 can applied in anti-aging products, hand and body formulations, products for daily protection and face care.
View Regulatory & Retailer Information in Prospector
Save valuable time with instant access to regulatory information when you upgrade to a Premium Prospector account for as low as $9 per month.
- View Ingredients by CAS Number (Name)
- Analyze global regulatory lists, including: Prop 65, Canadian Hotlist, Japan Cosmetic Standards and more
- Identify retailer ingredient restrictions
Upgrade Your Account To View Regulatory Content
Regulatory and Advisory Compliance Highlights
No regulatory information is available at this time.
No retailer information is available at this time.
Mibelle AG Biochemistry specializes in researching and producing high-quality active ingredients for the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. This company combines its encapsulation technologies and wide-ranging knowledge to create raw materials such as AnaGain™, Lipobelle Glacier, SulforaWhite, PerfectionPeptide P3, and more. These products can be widely used in skin, hair care and stem cell cosmetics.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Mibelle AG Biochemistry 米百乐
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!