DOWSIL™ FA-4003 DM Silicone Acrylate
Dimethicone (and) Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer
Dow Chemical - Home and Personal Care makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
DOWSIL™ FA-4003 DM Silicone Acrylate is a blend of approximately 40% of acrylates/polytrimethylsiloxy-methacrylate copolymer in 2 cSt polydimethylsiloxane. It is a low-viscosity fluid used in a variety of personal care formulations.
Upgrade to Prospector Premium to view Compliance Highlights Learn More
Retailer Compliance Status
No retailer information is available at this time.
Regulatory & Advisory Status
Dow offers unique innovative ingredients that empower brand owners around the world to create products with exceptional performance and exciting new benefits consumers can see and feel. We continue to bring forward new technologies and formulation solutions that differentiate our customers’ products, enhance the consumer experience and sustain the environment. With a deep understanding of customers’ needs, combined with our knowledge of market insights and technical expertise, and broad portfolio of technologies, we help deliver solutions across home and personal care applications from hair and skin care to fabric care, dish care and beyond. Our novel solutions help enable products that are unique and memorable, and meet the growing demands of today’s consumers. With business centers, research and development (R&D), manufacturing plants and customer applications centers around the globe, Dow has the expertise and foundation to foster global and local innovations.
- Engage & Embrace - TrendsLab Formulations
- Dow Optical Appearance Selector Tool
- Skin Care Products That Do More - A Catalog of Solutions
- Textured Hair Care - Overcoming the Challenges of Textured Hair
- Film-Formers for Next-Generation Skin Care and Color Cosmetics
- Specialty Surfactants Selection Guide
- The Formulation Lab: Skin, Sun and Color
- Life Without Boundaries
- Specialty Elastomers from Dow
- Hair Care Product Selection Guide
- Sun Care Product Application Overview
- Skin Care Product Application Overview
- Skin Cleansing and Grooming Product Application Overview
- Hair Styling Product Application Overview
- Hair Cleaning and Conditioning Product Application Overview
- High-Performance Technologies For Microencapsulation
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
- Skin Conditioning Agents ~ Occlusives
- Skin Conditioning Agents ~ Miscellaneous
- Hair Fixatives
- Film Formers
- Anti-Foaming Agents
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Dow Chemical - Home and Personal Care
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!