Aqua (and) Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil (and) Polyurethane Crosspolymer-1 (and) Polyvinyl Alcohol
Ecopol Tech makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
ECOCAPS-GRAPEFRUIT are aqueous based polymeric microcapsules containing 30% natural grapefruit essential oil. It can be used as natural skin healing, antiseptic, mood uplifting, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and anti-fungal. ECOCAPS-GRAPEFRUIT ensures high encapsulation stability of grapefruit phytoconstituents against early degradation and undesired interactions with external surfactants. ECOCAPS-GRAPEFRUIT is a motion activated delivery system that efficiently releases graefruit citrusy scent after softly rubbing the product onto skin. This product is recommended for masks, creams, lotions, serums, gels, deodorants, shampoos, conditioners, and more.
View Regulatory & Retailer Information in Prospector
Save valuable time with instant access to regulatory information when you upgrade to a Premium Prospector account for as low as $9 per month.
- View Ingredients by CAS Number (Name)
- Analyze global regulatory lists, including: Prop 65, Canadian Hotlist, Japan Cosmetic Standards and more
- Identify retailer ingredient restrictions
Upgrade Your Account To View Regulatory Content
Regulatory and Advisory Compliance Highlights
No regulatory information is available at this time.
No retailer information is available at this time.
Ecopol Tech is a supplier of specialty polymers and encapsulated actives for cosmetics and healthcare. They have R&D expertise and are able to overcome challenges in polymer chemistry and encapsulation. The company ensures that its products/services comply with its high quality and safety standards.
- Ecopol Tech Quality Statement
- Reach List 191 Declaration
- Reach Compliance Declaration
- Ecopol Tech Personal Care Catalogue
- Multifunctionalized polyurethane–polyurea nanoparticles: hydrophobically driven self- stratification at the o/w interface modulates encapsulation stability
- Nanoencapsulated budesonide in self-stratified polyurethane-polyurea nanoparticles is highly effective in inducing human tolerogenic dendritic cells
- Installing Multifunctionality on Titanium with RGDDecorated Polyurethane-Polyurea Roxithromycin Loaded Nanoparticles: Toward New Osseointegrative Therapies
- Multisensitive drug-loaded polyurethane-polyurea nano capsules with pH-synchronized shell cationization and redox-triggered release
- Product Portfolio
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!