Aqua (and) Tocopherol (and) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Polyurethane Crosspolymer-1 (and) Polyvinyl Alcohol
Ecopol Tech makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
ECOCAPS-TOCOPHEROL are aqueous based polymeric microcapsules containing 25% pure DL-alpha tocopherol. ECOCAPS-TOCOPHEROL has been developed to be used as antioxidant to prevent skin aging due to damaging free radicals that may develop due to sun exposure. This product is free of chemicals of concern such as BHA, BHT, formaldehydes, acrylates, parabens and phenoxyethanol, among others. ECOCAPS-TOCOPHEROL ensures high encapsulation stability of tocopherol against early degradation and undesired interactions with external agents. During application of the product onto the skin, some of the capsules end up broken by friction, causing the delivery of active tocopherol. However, there is a part of the capsules that remain in the skin wrinkles, guaranteeing a prolonged local effect and intensifying the activity during the day. This product should be used as radical scavengier, anti-aging and skin regenerating in cosmetic formulations.
Upgrade to Prospector Premium to view Compliance Highlights Learn More
Retailer Compliance Status
No retailer information is available at this time.
Regulatory & Advisory Status
Ecopol Tech is a supplier of specialty polymers and encapsulated actives for cosmetics and healthcare. They have R&D expertise and are able to overcome challenges in polymer chemistry and encapsulation. The company ensures that its products/services comply with its high quality and safety standards.
- Ecopol Tech Quality Statement
- Reach List 191 Declaration
- Reach Compliance Declaration
- Ecopol Tech Personal Care Catalogue
- Multifunctionalized polyurethane–polyurea nanoparticles: hydrophobically driven self- stratification at the o/w interface modulates encapsulation stability
- Nanoencapsulated budesonide in self-stratified polyurethane-polyurea nanoparticles is highly effective in inducing human tolerogenic dendritic cells
- Installing Multifunctionality on Titanium with RGDDecorated Polyurethane-Polyurea Roxithromycin Loaded Nanoparticles: Toward New Osseointegrative Therapies
- Multisensitive drug-loaded polyurethane-polyurea nano capsules with pH-synchronized shell cationization and redox-triggered release
- Product Portfolio
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!