Aqua (and) Polyurethane Crosspolymer-1 (and) Retinyl Propionate (and) Xanthan Gum (and) BHT
Ecopol Tech makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
CAPSURETINOL RP is a water-based emulsion of polymeric microcapsules containing 30% (750000 IU/g) all-trans retinyl propionate for cosmetic use. This product is free of chemicals of concern such as BHA, formaldehydes, acrylates, parabens and phenoxyethanol, among others. CAPSURETINOL RP ensures high encapsulation stability of retinyl propionate against early degradation and undesired interactions with external surfactants. During application of the product onto the skin, some of the capsules end up broken by friction, causing the delivery of Retinyl propionate. However, there is a part of the capsules that remain in the skin wrinkles, guaranteeing a prolonged local effect and intensifying the activity during the day. This product should be used as a less irritating option than retinol but still highly effective anti-aging and skin regenerating in cosmetic formulations.
View Regulatory & Retailer Information in Prospector
Save valuable time with instant access to regulatory information when you upgrade to a Premium Prospector account for as low as $9 per month.
- View Ingredients by CAS Number (Name)
- Analyze global regulatory lists, including: Prop 65, Canadian Hotlist, Japan Cosmetic Standards and more
- Identify retailer ingredient restrictions
Upgrade Your Account To View Regulatory Content
Regulatory List Status
No regulatory information is available at this time.
No retailer information is available at this time.
Ecopol Tech is a supplier of specialty polymers and encapsulated actives for cosmetics and healthcare. They have R&D expertise and are able to overcome challenges in polymer chemistry and encapsulation. The company ensures that its products/services comply with its high quality and safety standards.
- Ecopol Tech Quality Statement
- Reach List 191 Declaration
- Reach Compliance Declaration
- Ecopol Tech Personal Care Catalogue
- Multifunctionalized polyurethane–polyurea nanoparticles: hydrophobically driven self- stratification at the o/w interface modulates encapsulation stability
- Nanoencapsulated budesonide in self-stratified polyurethane-polyurea nanoparticles is highly effective in inducing human tolerogenic dendritic cells
- Installing Multifunctionality on Titanium with RGDDecorated Polyurethane-Polyurea Roxithromycin Loaded Nanoparticles: Toward New Osseointegrative Therapies
- Multisensitive drug-loaded polyurethane-polyurea nano capsules with pH-synchronized shell cationization and redox-triggered release
- Product Portfolio
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!