Aqua (and) Polyurethane Crosspolymer-1 (and) Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
Ecopol Tech makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
ECOCAPS-ARGAN is a water-based emulsion of polymeric microcapsules containing 30% argan oil, to be used as anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and moisturizer in cosmetic and haircare formulations. ECOCAPS-ARGAN makes argan oil fully water compatible without surfactants and ensures high encapsulation stability of argan oil against early degradation and undesired interactions with external surfactants. ECOCAPS-ARGAN is specially recommended to be used in creams, lotions, serums, gels, deodorants, shampoos, hair conditioners, among others.
Upgrade to Prospector Premium to view Compliance Highlights Learn More
Retailer Compliance Status
No retailer information is available at this time.
Regulatory & Advisory Status
Ecopol Tech is a supplier of specialty polymers and encapsulated actives for cosmetics and healthcare. They have R&D expertise and are able to overcome challenges in polymer chemistry and encapsulation. The company ensures that its products/services comply with its high quality and safety standards.
- Ecopol Tech Quality Statement
- Reach List 191 Declaration
- Reach Compliance Declaration
- Ecopol Tech Personal Care Catalogue
- Multifunctionalized polyurethane–polyurea nanoparticles: hydrophobically driven self- stratification at the o/w interface modulates encapsulation stability
- Nanoencapsulated budesonide in self-stratified polyurethane-polyurea nanoparticles is highly effective in inducing human tolerogenic dendritic cells
- Installing Multifunctionality on Titanium with RGDDecorated Polyurethane-Polyurea Roxithromycin Loaded Nanoparticles: Toward New Osseointegrative Therapies
- Multisensitive drug-loaded polyurethane-polyurea nano capsules with pH-synchronized shell cationization and redox-triggered release
- Product Portfolio
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!