Aqua (and) Polyurethane Crosspolymer-1 (and) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (and) Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil (and) Xanthan Gum
Ecopol Tech makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
ECOCAPS-NEEM-SPEARMINT is a water-based emulsion of polymeric microcapsules containing co-encapsulated neem and spearmint oils to be used mainly as cooling, anti-microbial, anti-oxidant, anti-caries and anti-inflammatory agents in cosmetic formulations. ECOCAPS-NEEM-SPEARMINT ensures high encapsulation stability of the actives against early degradation and undesired interactions with external surfactants. In addition, this product helps to substitute the characteristic odor of neem oil for the fresh and soft scent of spearmint. ECOCAPS- NEEM-SPEARMINT is a motion activated delivery system that efficiently releases spearmint scent after softly rubbing the product onto skin.This product is recommended for toothpastes, shaving products, creams, lotions, serums, gels, deodorants, shampoos, conditioners, and more.
Upgrade to Prospector Premium to view Compliance Highlights Learn More
Retailer Compliance Status
No retailer information is available at this time.
Regulatory & Advisory Status
Ecopol Tech is a supplier of specialty polymers and encapsulated actives for cosmetics and healthcare. They have R&D expertise and are able to overcome challenges in polymer chemistry and encapsulation. The company ensures that its products/services comply with its high quality and safety standards.
- Ecopol Tech Quality Statement
- Reach List 191 Declaration
- Reach Compliance Declaration
- Ecopol Tech Personal Care Catalogue
- Multifunctionalized polyurethane–polyurea nanoparticles: hydrophobically driven self- stratification at the o/w interface modulates encapsulation stability
- Nanoencapsulated budesonide in self-stratified polyurethane-polyurea nanoparticles is highly effective in inducing human tolerogenic dendritic cells
- Installing Multifunctionality on Titanium with RGDDecorated Polyurethane-Polyurea Roxithromycin Loaded Nanoparticles: Toward New Osseointegrative Therapies
- Multisensitive drug-loaded polyurethane-polyurea nano capsules with pH-synchronized shell cationization and redox-triggered release
- Product Portfolio
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!