- RHEOSTYL™ UP Datasheet
- RHEOSTYL™ Line - Cleansing Applications
- RHEOSTYL™ UP: Keep your Particles UP
- RHEOSTYL™ UP: Thickener for Hydro-alcoholic Gel
- A Little Drop Can Go a Long Way! Rheology Modifiers for Beauty and Personal Care
- RHEOSTYL™ UP: Tips to Formulate Hand Sanitizers
- RHEOSTYL™ UP: Tips to Formulate Skin Care
- RHEOSTYL™ UP
- RHEOSTYL™ UP by Coatex: a key ingredient to speed up the production rate of hand gel sanitizers
Coatex an Arkema Group makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
RHEOSTYL™ UP is a highly efficient suspending agent to stabilize oil in water emulsions and suspend pigments in fluid formulations. It is a ready to use rheology modifier in liquid form helping to increase production rate and promote energy saving with cold process. It can tolerate high dosage of alcohol to formulate hydro-alcoholic gels for hand sanitizing.
Upgrade to Prospector Premium to view Compliance Highlights Learn More
Retailer Compliance Status
No retailer information is available at this time.
Regulatory & Advisory Status
Coatex is a world leading designer and producer of water-based rheology additives in the personal care and cosmetics industries. Water is the number one focus of Coatex, including waterborne processes, water soluble polymers, and additives for water-based formulations.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
- Skin Conditioning Agents ~ Emollients
- Skin Conditioning Agents ~ Miscellaneous
- Hair Fixatives
- Film Formers
- Dispersing Agents
- Adhesives / Adhesion Promoters
- Nail Building / Conditioning Agents
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Coatex an Arkema Group
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!