- ERYLITE® Datasheet
- COSMOS Approval
- ECOCERT Approval
- Natural Moisturizing Solutions by Junbunzlauer
- ERYLITE® Erythritol - Adding Functionality to Hair Shampoo
- ERYLITE® Erythritol Boosts Hair Conditioner Performance
- ERYLITE®: Moisturise naturally with ERYLITE® Erythritol
- Face Gel with Xanthan Gum as a Natural Thickener
- Facts: ERYLITE® Erythritol in Oral Care
- Functional Ingredients for Oral Care
- Jungbunzlauer Personal Care: A World of Possibilities
- Jungbunzlauer Product Range - Bio-Based Ingredients
- Natural Moisturising Solutions - Gentle and Effective
- Natural Moisturizing Solutions
- Natural Moisturizing Solutions for Rinse-Off Products
- Personal Care Brochure
- Premium Ingredients for Oral Care
- Smooth Moisturising by Nature
- 取扱製品 - 天然原料 (Japanese)
- Anti-Plaque Effect of Zinc Citrate Measured via CellZscope®
Jungbunzlauer International AG makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
ERYLITE® (erythritol) is a naturally occurring sugar alcohol, produced commercially by microbial fermentation of a carbohydrate substrate. According to INCI ERYLITE® is approved as moisturizer and humectant. The moisturising properties are particularly useful for creams and lotions of all kinds. Attractive humectant properties are especially revealed in oral care products such as toothpaste in which ERYLITE® can also serve as a powerful taste enhancement agent.
Upgrade to Prospector Premium to view Compliance Highlights Learn More
Retailer Compliance Status
No retailer information is available at this time.
Regulatory & Advisory Status
Jungbunzlauer is a leading provider of biodegradable ingredients of natural origins for Personal Care and Cosmetics. They specialize in fermentation technology for the production of citric acid, xantham, gum, gluconate, lactics, specialties, special salts, and sweeteners. Jungbunzlauer’s products have application in skin care, oral care, hair care, nail care, makeup, and fragrance formulations.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Jungbunzlauer International AG
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!