Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Undaria Pinnatifida Extract
- MSDS / SDS
- Beauty Inspiration - Infusing Sensory into Make-Up Removal/Cleansing
- Cosmetogenomic: The Marriage of Genetics and Cosmetics
- EPHEMER™ from CELEBRITY™: World's 1st Technology of Macroalgae Cell Culture
- Explore the States of Matter
- Genetic Beauty: The Marriage of Genetics and Cosmetics - Cosmetogenomics
- Holistic Beauty: Feeling Good is the New Looking Good
- MLPF™, Modern Lifestyle Protection Factors
- Perfect Solution for Any Formulation… Sun Care
- Survive the City!: Antipollution
- Texture Wheel Beauty Concepts
- When Inspiration Comes from Ecodesign...
SEPPIC makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
EPHEMER™ is an oil soluble brown algae extract which is the world’s 1st technology of macroalgae cell culture. EPHEMER™ has the ability to provide an immediate (24 hours) and long lasting (8 days) antioxidant effect on cells proven through in-vivo testing after 28 days. The mitochondrial DNA where the maternal genes are located is protected. After 2 months (in-vivo) the microrelief and roughness on the skin is reduced.
View Regulatory & Retailer Information in Prospector
Save valuable time with instant access to regulatory information when you upgrade to a Premium Prospector account for as low as $9 per month.
- View Ingredients by CAS Number (Name)
- Analyze global regulatory lists, including: Prop 65, Canadian Hotlist, Japan Cosmetic Standards and more
- Identify retailer ingredient restrictions
Upgrade Your Account To View Regulatory Content
Regulatory and Advisory Compliance Highlights
No regulatory information is available at this time.
No retailer information is available at this time.
SEPPIC manufactures and distributes specialty ingredients such as excipients and actives for the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. SEPPIC’s product list includes actives, emulsifiers, foaming agents, polymers, and texturizing agents. Their ingredients are used for a variety of desirable properties of anti-aging, slimming, antibacterial, moisturizing, purifying, soothing and more.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!