SIMULGEL™ INS 100
Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (and) Isohexadecane (and) Polysorbate 60
- SIMULGEL™ INS 100 Datasheet
- MSDS / SDS
- Textures Wheel Beauty Concept
- Mask Attack! Bring the Spa at Home for a Wellness Break
- Non-Microplastic Polymers
- Perfect Solution for Any Formulation… Sun Care
- Polymeric Thickeners & Stabilizers: Unique Performance & Attractive Textures
- SEPPIC Product List (Chinese Simplified)
- SIMULGEL™ INS 100 - Your New BFF: Emulsifying - Thickening Polymer for New Sensations...
- SIMULGEL™ INS 100 + MONTANOV™L Synergy to Formulate Fluid formulas
- Stabilising Polymers Achieve Fluid Formulations
- Texture Wheel Beauty Concepts
SEPPIC makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
SIMULGEL™ INS 100 is a versatile multifunctional liquid polymer for sprayable, pourable, or spreadable formulas. Quick break, fresh textures that can be used in cold process.
Upgrade to Prospector Premium to view Compliance Highlights Learn More
Retailer Compliance Status
No retailer information is available at this time.
Regulatory & Advisory Status
SEPPIC manufactures and distributes specialty ingredients such as excipients and actives for the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. SEPPIC’s product list includes actives, emulsifiers, foaming agents, polymers, and texturizing agents. Their ingredients are used for a variety of desirable properties of anti-aging, slimming, antibacterial, moisturizing, purifying, soothing and more.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!