Xylitylglucoside (and) Anhydroxylitol (and) Xylitol
- MSDS / SDS
- MONTANOV™ L and AQUAXYL™ (Chinese Simplified)
- Textures Wheel Beauty Concept
- AQUAXYL™: A reference for HYDRO’Addicts!
- AQUAXYL™: Hydraconcept Skin is restructured and smooth
- Bye Bye Blemishes
- Cosmeto & Dermo-Surgery Complementarity
- Cosmetogenomic: The Marriage of Genetics and Cosmetics
- Emerging Trends, New Customers & Diversified Targets - Intimate Hygiene
- Genetic Beauty: The Marriage of Genetics and Cosmetics - Cosmetogenomics
- Hair Care
- Holistic Beauty: Feeling Good is the New Looking Good
- I Am Active
- Intimate Hygiene - Trends & Needs
- Lip Care
- Mask Attack! Bring the Spa at Home for a Wellness Break
- MLPF™, Modern Lifestyle Protection Factors
- SEPPIC Product List (Chinese Simplified)
- Texture Wheel Beauty Concepts
- When Inspiration Comes from Ecodesign...
SEPPIC makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
AQUAXYL™ offers the 3D hydration hydraconcept for circulation of moisture throughout all skin layers and boosting of hyaluronic acid. The skin barrier is reinforced in 24 hours by limiting water loss. Results are softer smoother skin in 28 days with normal desquamation and smoothing of fine lines. Its mechanism of action identified by cosmetogenomics, controls water circulation and reserves.
“Anti-dehydration shield” action: Aquaxyl reinforces the synthesis of essential lipids and proteins involved in the organisation of the corneus layer. Also effective for hair moisturization and foaming formula sensory profile. COSMOS, ECOCERT, Natrue approved and China listed.
Upgrade to Prospector Premium to view Compliance Highlights Learn More
Retailer Compliance Status
No retailer information is available at this time.
Regulatory & Advisory Status
SEPPIC manufactures and distributes specialty ingredients such as excipients and actives for the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. SEPPIC’s product list includes actives, emulsifiers, foaming agents, polymers, and texturizing agents. Their ingredients are used for a variety of desirable properties of anti-aging, slimming, antibacterial, moisturizing, purifying, soothing and more.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!