Xylitylglucoside (and) Anhydroxylitol (and) Xylitol
- MONTANOV™ L and AQUAXYL™ (Chinese Simplified)
- Textures Wheel Beauty Concept
- Amazing Program... For Hair Crisis and Foaming Formulas
- AQUAXYL™: A reference for HYDRO’Addicts!
- AQUAXYL™: Hydraconcept Skin is restructured and smooth
- Cosmeto & Dermo-Surgery Complementarity
- Cosmetogenomic: The Marriage of Genetics and Cosmetics
- Emerging Trends, New Customers & Diversified Targets - Intimate Hygiene
- Explore the States of Matter
- Genetic Beauty: The Marriage of Genetics and Cosmetics - Cosmetogenomics
- Hair Care
- Holistic Beauty: Feeling Good is the New Looking Good
- I Am Active
- Intimate Hygiene - Trends & Needs
- Lip Care
- Mask Attack! Bring the Spa at Home for a Wellness Break
- MLPF™, Modern Lifestyle Protection Factors
- SEPPIC Product List (Chinese Simplified)
- Seppic’s Anti Ageing Targeted Treatment
- Sulfate free formula ideas
- Texture Wheel Beauty Concepts
- When Inspiration Comes from Ecodesign...
SEPPIC makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
AQUAXYL™ offers the 3D hydration hydraconcept for circulation of moisture throughout all skin layers and boosting of hyaluronic acid. The skin barrier is reinforced in 24 hours by limiting water loss. Results are softer smoother skin in 28 days with normal desquamation and smoothing of fine lines. Also effective for hair moisturization and foaming formula sensory profile.
View Regulatory & Retailer Information in Prospector
Save valuable time with instant access to regulatory information when you upgrade to a Premium Prospector account for as low as $9 per month.
- View Ingredients by CAS Number (Name)
- Analyze global regulatory lists, including: Prop 65, Canadian Hotlist, Japan Cosmetic Standards and more
- Identify retailer ingredient restrictions
Upgrade Your Account To View Regulatory Content
Regulatory and Advisory Compliance Highlights
No regulatory information is available at this time.
No retailer information is available at this time.
SEPPIC manufactures and distributes specialty ingredients such as excipients and actives for the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. SEPPIC’s product list includes actives, emulsifiers, foaming agents, polymers, and texturizing agents. Their ingredients are used for a variety of desirable properties of anti-aging, slimming, antibacterial, moisturizing, purifying, soothing and more.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!