Carbopol® Ultrez 30 Polymer
- Carbopol® Ultrez 30 Polymer Datasheet
- Carbopol® Ultrez 30 Polymer
- Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy (TSE) & Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Certificate
- Carbopol ® Ultrez 30 Polymer Toxicology Studies
- Free Diethanolamine In A Triethanolamine Neutralized Carbopol® Polymer Mucilage
- Innovative Solutions for the Formulation of Low pH Skin Care Systems
- Molecular Weight Of Carbopol® And Pemulen™ Polymers
- Bath & Shower
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
- (2013.04) NEW Carbopol® Ultrez 30 Polymer from Lubrizol Provides Superior Rheology Performance and Electrolyte Tolerance in a Broad pH Range
Lubrizol makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
Carbopol® Ultrez 30 Polymer is a cross-linked homopolymer of acrylic acid that has been designed with a unique structure to allow the thickening and stabilization of cosmetic products. It is polymerized in a cyclohexane and ethyl acetate cosolvent system. It can deliver a desired rheological and aesthetic property in a low to medium level of electrolytes or acid-active-containing conditions that are required to deliver efficacy of the product to the consumer.
Upgrade to Prospector Premium to view Compliance Highlights Learn More
Retailer Compliance Status
No retailer information is available at this time.
Regulatory & Advisory Status
Lubrizol develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of specialty ingredients for skin care, hair care, bath &shower, surface, dish and fabric care. Their innovative technologies modify physical properties, enhance functional performance and ease of use and deliver aesthetic benefits to support key consumer product claims. They are dedicated to providing their customers with powerful, proven solutions so you can formulate with confidence™.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!