Coming soon:Bookmarks and Tags are becoming Lists!
Alberger® Fine Flake Supreme Salt
Cargill Food Ingredients makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
Alberger® Fine Flake Supreme Salt is an ultra-fine, high-purity, food grade, natural flake salt with yellow prussiate of soda and glycerin added for complete solubility. This product is ideal for use in processed cheese, baked goods, toppings, spreads, dressings, meats, seasonings, prepared mixes, and spice blends.
More than simply a food ingredients supplier, Cargill deeply understands our customers' strategies, consumers, distribution channels and competition. We deliver solutions that help the food industry and beverage manufacturers drive growth through new product innovation and reformulation. Cargill helps reduce costs through supply chain and manufacturing process efficiency and managing commodity price risk.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
- Grain Mill Products ~ Prepared Flour Mixes and Dough
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Seasoning, Dips, Sauce Mixes, Herb/Spice Blends
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Dressings, Vinaigrette
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Dinner and Dessert Ready Mixes
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Mayonnaise, Salad Dressing
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Dessert Toppings, Sauces, Syrups, Hot Fudge
- Dairy Products ~ Cheese
- Bakery Products
Where to Buy
Cargill Food Ingredients
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!