Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (and) Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Acrylate Crosspolymer
OptaSense™ G82 is a polyacrylic rheology modifier (thickener) which provides an effective yet economic route to formulating pourable gel and liquid emulsion systems. Liquid gels and lotions formed by OptaSense™ G82 are non-tacky and easy to rub in. OptaSense™ G82 is capable of forming crystal clear, pourable gels which serve as an excellent medium for suspending particulates such as exfoliating agents or mica for decorative purposes. This product is recommended for use in gel systems, suspensions, creams and lotions.
Croda is a leading innovator and supplier of specialty raw materials for Personal Care and Cosmetics. Croda’s team of technologists have developed unique technologies that combine natural raw material sourcing with creative chemistry to provide exceptional solutions for current and future industry trends in hair care, skin care, sun care, and color cosmetics, while maintaining Eco-friendly standards.
- Croda Continues Support of RSPO European Roundtable Event (English)
- Create High Performance Microemulsion Facial Cleansers with Cithrol™ 10GTIS (English)
- Incroslip™ When Stability and Performance Matter Most (English)
- Emollients- Your Essential Selection Guide (English)
- Hot Ten Asian Skin Care Special (English)