MSDS / SDS
SEPPIC manufactures and distributes specialty ingredients such as excipients and actives for the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. SEPPIC’s product list includes actives, emulsifiers, foaming agents, polymers, and texturizing agents. Their ingredients are used for a variety of desirable properties of anti-aging, slimming, antibacterial, moisturizing, purifying, soothing and more.
- Healthcare: Air Liquide announces the acquisition of Serdex to enlarge its offer of natural active ingredients
- MLPF™, Modern Lifestyle Protection Factors
- Beauty from Within
- Sustainable Development: SEPPIC, a committed actor
- 2013 Geotrends
- Mother Nature's Delivery System With a Difference You Can Feel
Where to Buy
UL's Supply Chain Information for SEPIMAT™ H10
Supply chain information is an indispensible tool that delivers global regulatory and retailer information inside Prospector's product profile pages. Enhance your formulation work by adding this valuable information, as well as premium search facets, to your search interface with a Prospector subscription.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) & Document Compliance|
|2-Propenoic acid, 2-methyl-, 1,2-ethanediyl ester, polymer with methyl 2-methyl-2-propenoate (25777-71-3)||Subscribe|
|CAS Name (Number)||Retailer List|
|2-Propenoic acid, 2-methyl-, 1,2-ethanediyl ester, polymer with methyl 2-methyl-2-propenoate (25777-71-3)||Login|