CERAMOSIDES™ HP: Pore Minimizer
Glycosphingolipids (and) Glycolipids
SEPPIC makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
CERAMOSIDES™ HP acts as an anti-age shield with high performance. Ceramides are rich in omega 3, 6 and 9 which moisturize and protect the skin from losing its elasticity and firmness. Pores are tightened and skin texture is visibly smoothed. This unique patented complex is naturally biomimetic in order to bond with perfect skin.
View Regulatory & Retailer Information in Prospector
Save valuable time with instant access to regulatory information when you upgrade to a Premium Prospector account for as low as $9 per month.
- View Ingredients by CAS Number (Name)
- Analyze global regulatory lists, including: Prop 65, Canadian Hotlist, Japan Cosmetic Standards and more
- Identify retailer ingredient restrictions
Upgrade Your Account To View Regulatory Content
Regulatory List Status
No regulatory information is available at this time.
No retailer information is available at this time.
SEPPIC manufactures and distributes specialty ingredients such as excipients and actives for the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. SEPPIC’s product list includes actives, emulsifiers, foaming agents, polymers, and texturizing agents. Their ingredients are used for a variety of desirable properties of anti-aging, slimming, antibacterial, moisturizing, purifying, soothing and more.
- Lip Care
- Cosmeto & Dermo-Surgery Complementarity
- Hair Care
- Healthcare: Air Liquide announces the acquisition of Serdex to enlarge its offer of natural active ingredients
- MLPF™, Modern Lifestyle Protection Factors
- Beauty from Within
- Sustainable Development: SEPPIC, a committed actor
- 2013 Geotrends
- Mother Nature's Delivery System With a Difference You Can Feel
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!