- COSMOS-Standard/COSMOS Approved (German)
AGRANA is an internationally oriented Austrian company and is the leading supplier of customized specialty starch products. For the cosmetic industry, AGRANA offers a wide range of modified starches derived from rice, maize and tapioca, including boiling-resistant conventional starches, native starches, lipophilic starches, dry shampoo Aerosol starch, and organic certified starches.
- Halal Approval Certificate - Gmünd - Austria
- Halal Approval Certificate - Aschach - Austria
- Agrana Starch
- Granular Starches for Emulsions and Anhydrous Creams
- AGRANA's Starches for Decorative Cosmetics
- Starches For Cosmetics Product Range: Enhance the Activity of Your Cosmetics the NATURAL and EASY Way!
Where to Buy
AGRANA Starch makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
UL's Supply Chain Information for AGENAJEL 20.306
Supply chain information is an indispensible tool that delivers global regulatory and retailer information inside Prospector's product profile pages. Enhance your formulation work by adding this valuable information, as well as premium search facets, to your search interface with a Prospector subscription.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) Compliance|
|Starch, hydrogen phosphate (55963-33-2)||Subscribe|
Item complies with regulations. Item may be restricted/regulated.
|CAS Name (Number) Retailer Compliant|
|Starch, hydrogen phosphate (55963-33-2)||Login|
Item does not appear on lists. Item appears in retailer list.