HYADISINE® marine ingredient
- HYADISINE® marine ingredient Datasheet (English)
- HYADISINE® Retains Water to Smooth the Skin (English)
- Lipotec - About Us (English)
- Lipotec Home Page (English)
MSDS / SDS
- MSDS / SDS (English)
Founded in 1987 in Barcelona, Spain, and acquired in 2012 by Lubrizol (Berkshire Hathaway company), Lipotec is a well-known worldwide expert in advanced active ingredients for skin and hair care. In 2014, Lipotec and Active Organics - Lubrizol's company leader in natural extracts - merged as one team to provide a complete product portfolio to the cosmetic industry.
Where to Buy
Lipotec S.A.U. makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
UL's Supply Chain Information for HYADISINE® marine ingredient
Prospector Tools: UL Supply Chain
As part of our never-ending quest to solve safety challenges, we are committed to providing you with the information and tools you need for smarter, and safer, supply chain management.
An indispensible tool for formulators that delivers global regulatory information inside Prospector's product profile pages.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) & Document Compliance|
|Sodium salicylate (54-21-7)||Login|
|Citric acid monohydrate (5949-29-1)||Login|
|1407594-68-6 No regulatory information available.|