INOLEX Incorporated is a global personal care chemical company that engages in researching and supplying raw materials used in the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. The company utilizes non-toxic technologies to preserve high performance polymers, renewable green chemistry ingredients, and cosmetics. Featured products include Lexaine CG-30, Lexol PG-EHP, Emulsense™, LexFeel Natural, and Spectrastat OEL.
- INOLEX Announces Michael J. Fevola to Lead Global Research & Development
- INOLEX Introduces Natural Plant-Based Film Former Technology: LexFilm® Sun Natural
- INOLEX Offers RSPO Certified Mass-Balanced Palm Across Full Product Line
- Webinar: Tecnología de Barreras Llego para Quedarse (Spanish)
- PhytoTrace™ Traceable Extracts
Where to Buy
INOLEX Incorporated makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
UL's Supply Chain Information for Lexemul® EGDS
Supply chain information is an indispensible tool that delivers global regulatory and retailer information inside Prospector's product profile pages. Enhance your formulation work by adding this valuable information, as well as premium search facets, to your search interface with a Prospector subscription.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) & Document Compliance|
|Ethylene glycol distearate (627-83-8)||Subscribe|
|CAS Name (Number)||Retailer Compliant|
|Ethylene glycol distearate (627-83-8)||Login|