MSDS / SDS
Gattefossé develops and manufactures specialty ingredients for the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. They specialize in lipochemistry, biology, and extraction of cosmetic actives of vegetable origin and natural sources. Gattefossé also has expertise in the formulation of skin care products. Products have application in body lotions, sunscreens, cosmetic foundations, hair care and more.
- Gattefossé at in-cosmetics Global 2018: Meet the #ConnectedGenerations
- Gattefossé New Launch at in-cosmetics Amsterdam 2018: EnergiNius™, Recharge the Skin’s Battery
- Quality Management: Gattefossé Asia Pacific Achieves ISO9001: 2015 Certification
- Gattefossé and CYTOO Join Forces to Investigate the Biological Effects of Screen-Emitted Light on Skin
- Gattefossé Launches INSPIRATION Tool
Where to Buy
Gattefossé makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
UL's Supply Chain Information for Gatuline® RC
Supply chain information is an indispensible tool that delivers global regulatory and retailer information inside Prospector's product profile pages. Enhance your formulation work by adding this valuable information, as well as premium search facets, to your search interface with a Prospector subscription.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) & Document Compliance|
|Beech, Fagus sylvatica, extract (85251-65-6)||Subscribe|
|CAS Name (Number)||Retailer Compliant|
|Beech, Fagus sylvatica, extract (85251-65-6)||Login|