MSDS / SDS
Gattefossé develops and manufactures specialty ingredients for the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. They specialize in lipochemistry, biology, and extraction of cosmetic actives of vegetable origin and natural sources. Gattefossé also has expertise in the formulation of skin care products. Products have application in body lotions, sunscreens, cosmetic foundations, hair care and more.
- Official Launch of ERI 360° Label
- Gattefossé and Ambiotis jointly investigated the mechanisms of inflammation resolution during skin ageing
- Gattefossé at in-cosmetics Global 2018: Meet the #ConnectedGenerations
- Gattefossé New Launch at in-cosmetics Amsterdam 2018: EnergiNius™, Recharge the Skin’s Battery
Where to Buy
Gattefossé makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
UL's Supply Chain Information for Gatuline® RC
Supply chain information is an indispensible tool that delivers global regulatory and retailer information inside Prospector's product profile pages. Enhance your formulation work by adding this valuable information, as well as premium search facets, to your search interface with a Prospector subscription.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) Compliance|
|Beech, Fagus sylvatica, extract (85251-65-6)||Subscribe|
|CAS Name (Number) Retailer Compliant|
|Beech, Fagus sylvatica, extract (85251-65-6)||Login|