Escalol® 577 is a water-soluble version of Escalol® 567. It is a secondary UV-B absorber with activity in UV-A region. It is also recommended at very low levels (<0.5%) as a color-protectant for products in clear packages. It is also useful as a UV absorber for industrial applications.
Ashland Inc. develops and produces a comprehensive line of biofunctionals, fixative and styling polymers, bioadhesives, and rheology and conditioning polymers for the Personal Care industry. To help formulators create blockbuster innovations, Ashland Inc. focuses on breakthrough chemistries that deliver advanced performance properties in hair care, skin care, sun care, and oral care products.
- Ashland Presents "Root-to-Tip" Hair-Care Solutions Based on Hair Type at in-cosmetics 2015 (English)
- Ashland Outlines the Science of Skin Health and Beauty at in-cosmetics 2015 (English)
- Ashland Introduces Enterprise Solutions in Bioavailability and Texture-Rheology Control at in-cosmetics 2015 (English)
- Ashland Care Specialties: Conditioning Polymers for Hair and Skin Care (English)
- Ashland Care Specialties: Advancing Skin Care with Science (English)
- Ashland Specialty Ingredients: Take a Broad, Deep Look at What We Have to Offer (English)