Glyceryl Stearate (and) Ceteareth-20 (and) Ceteareth-12 (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Cetyl Palmitate
Emulgade® SE-PF is a self-emulsifying base with consistency giving properties, and is suited for the preparation of cosmetic and pharmaceutical oil-in-water creams and lotions. It is a white to slightly yellowish product with a faint characteristic odor, which is supplied in pellets. This product has an acid value of max. 2, a saponification value of 90-100, and a dropping point of 49-52°C.
- Emulgade® SE-PF Datasheet (English)
- BASF Ingredients for Personal Care Products Considered for Nordic Ecolabel (English)
- BASF Products for EU-Ecolabel Applications (English)
- Self-Emulsifying Cream Bases for Skin Care (English)
- Emulsifiers & Cream Bases – Specialties Multi-Skilled Actors in Your Formulation (English)
- The Nordic Ecolabel for Personal Care (English)
- Personal Care: Emulsifier Matrix (English)
BASF has a high quality product range that includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, cosmetic active ingredients, pigments, UV filters, thickeners, protein products, and lipid layer enhancers. BASF products are tailor-made solution that helps to improve quality, increase comfort and reduce energy consumption, resulting in innovative solutions for the sustainable development of the industry.