- Emulgade® SE-PF Datasheet (English)
- BASF Ingredients for Personal Care Products Considered for Nordic Ecolabel (English)
- BASF Products for EU-Ecolabel Applications (English)
- Self Emulsifying O/W Cream Bases (English)
- Emulsifiers & Cream Bases – Specialties Multi-Skilled Actors in Your Formulation (English)
- The Nordic Ecolabel for Personal Care (English)
- Personal Care: Emulsifier Matrix (English)
BASF has a high quality product range that includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, cosmetic active ingredients, pigments, UV filters, thickeners, protein products, and lipid layer enhancers. BASF products are tailor-made solution that helps to improve quality, increase comfort and reduce energy consumption, resulting in innovative solutions for the sustainable development of the industry.
Where to Buy
UL Supply Chain Information for Emulgade® SE-PF
Prospector Tools: UL Supply Chain
As part of our never-ending quest to solve safety challenges, we are committed to providing you with the information and tools you need for smarter, and safer, supply chain management.
An indispensible tool for formulators that delivers global regulatory information inside Prospector's product profile pages.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) & Document Compliance|
|Alcohols, C16-18 (67762-27-0)||Login|
|Alcohols, C16-18, ethoxylated (68439-49-6)||Login|
|Fatty acids, C16-18, C12-18-alkyl esters (95912-87-1)||Login|
|Glycerides, C14-18 mono- and di- (67701-33-1)||Login|