- BASF Ingredients for Personal Care Products Considered for Nordic Ecolabel
- BASF Products for EU-Ecolabel Applications
- Self Emulsifying O/W Cream Bases
- Emulsifiers & Cream Bases – Specialties Multi-Skilled Actors in Your Formulation
- The Nordic Ecolabel for Personal Care
BASF has a high quality product range that includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, cosmetic active ingredients, pigments, UV filters, thickeners, protein products, and lipid layer enhancers. BASF products are tailor-made solution that helps to improve quality, increase comfort and reduce energy consumption, resulting in innovative solutions for the sustainable development of the industry.
Where to Buy
BASF makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
UL's Supply Chain Information for Emulgade® SE-PF
Supply chain information is an indispensible tool that delivers global regulatory and retailer information inside Prospector's product profile pages. Enhance your formulation work by adding this valuable information, as well as premium search facets, to your search interface with a Prospector subscription.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) & Document Compliance|
|Alcohols, C16-18 (67762-27-0)||Subscribe|
|Alcohols, C16-18, ethoxylated (68439-49-6)||Subscribe|
|Fatty acids, C16-18, C12-18-alkyl esters (95912-87-1)||Subscribe|
|Glycerides, C14-18 mono- and di- (67701-33-1)||Subscribe|
|CAS Name (Number)||Retailer List|
|Alcohols, C16-18 (67762-27-0)||Login|
|Fatty acids, C16-18, C12-18-alkyl esters (95912-87-1)||Login|
|Glycerides, C14-18 mono- and di- (67701-33-1)||Login|
|Alcohols, C16-18, ethoxylated (68439-49-6)||Login|