- Plantapon® SF Datasheet (English)
- BASF Ingredients for Personal Care Products Considered for Nordic Ecolabel (English)
- BASF Products for EU-Ecolabel Applications (English)
- Our COSMOS Approved Products (English)
- Plantapon® SF: For Natural and Alternative Body & Hair Cleansing Concepts (English)
BASF has a high quality product range that includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, cosmetic active ingredients, pigments, UV filters, thickeners, protein products, and lipid layer enhancers. BASF products are tailor-made solution that helps to improve quality, increase comfort and reduce energy consumption, resulting in innovative solutions for the sustainable development of the industry.
Where to Buy
UL Supply Chain Information for Plantapon® SF
Prospector Tools: UL Supply Chain
As part of our never-ending quest to solve safety challenges, we are committed to providing you with the information and tools you need for smarter, and safer, supply chain management.
An indispensible tool for formulators that delivers global regulatory information inside Prospector's product profile pages.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) & Document Compliance|
|D-Glucopyranose, 6-O-(carboxymethyl)-,Oligomer, alkyl glycoside,sodium salts, average molecular weight 500.8 g/mol (383178-66-3)||Login|
|D-Glucopyranose, oligomeric, C10-16-alkyl glycosides (110615-47-9)||Login|
|Glycine, N-[2-[(2-hydroxyethyl)amino]ethyl]-, N'-coco acyl derivatives, monosodium salts (61791-32-0)||Login|
|L-Glutamic acid, N-coco acyl derivatives, monosodium salts (68187-32-6)||Login|