- Plantapon® SF Datasheet (English)
- BASF Ingredients for Personal Care Products Considered for Nordic Ecolabel (English)
- BASF Products for EU-Ecolabel Applications (English)
- Our COSMOS Approved Products (English)
- Plantapon® SF: For Natural and Alternative Body & Hair Cleansing Concepts (English)
BASF has a high quality product range that includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, cosmetic active ingredients, pigments, UV filters, thickeners, protein products, and lipid layer enhancers. BASF products are tailor-made solution that helps to improve quality, increase comfort and reduce energy consumption, resulting in innovative solutions for the sustainable development of the industry.
- BASF, Cargill, P&G und GIZ wollen gemeinsam die Produktion von nachhaltig zertifiziertem Kokosöl auf den Philippinen und in Indonesien vorantreiben
- BASF, Cargill, P&G and GIZ collaborate to drive production of sustainable certified coconut oil in the Philippines and Indonesia
- BASF Spurs Production of Sustainable Palm Oil Products
- Our NaTrue Ingredients Overview
Where to Buy
UL's Supply Chain Information for Plantapon® SF
Supply chain information is an indispensible tool that delivers global regulatory and retailer information inside Prospector's product profile pages. Enhance your formulation work by adding this valuable information, as well as premium search facets, to your search interface with a Prospector subscription.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) & Document Compliance|
|D-Glucopyranose, 6-O-(carboxymethyl)-,Oligomer, alkyl glycoside,sodium salts, average molecular weight 500.8 g/mol (383178-66-3)||Subscribe|
|D-Glucopyranose, oligomeric, C10-16-alkyl glycosides (110615-47-9)||Subscribe|
|Glycine, N-[2-[(2-hydroxyethyl)amino]ethyl]-, N'-coco acyl derivatives, monosodium salts (61791-32-0)||Subscribe|
|L-Glutamic acid, N-coco acyl derivatives, monosodium salts (68187-32-6)||Subscribe|