- Eusolex® 4360 Datasheet (English)
Merck KGaA is a major developer and manufacturer of Personal Care and Cosmetics ingredients. Its Colorona® cosmetic pigment powders, composed of iron or titanium oxide-coated micas, are available in a variety of lustrous colors. Merck KGaA’s Eusolex® UV-Pearls® encapsulated UV filters deliver superior sun protection with reduced dermal uptake, minimal allergy potential, and no irritation.
The claims contained on this webpage are not intended for products sold or marketed in the United States (“US”). EMD products sold or marketed in the US that are listed on this webpage are intended to be used solely as cosmetics, or as components of cosmetics, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please visit EMD4Cosmetics.com for information about EMD products sold for cosmetic use in the US.
- From BB to CC Creams - Innovative Formulation of Multitasking Care
- RonaFlair™ Balance Colors – The New Combination Tool For Individual Skin Correction
- Works Of Art Begin With The Right Materials
- RonaFlair™ White Sapphire- A Touch Of Luxury
- Edel Schimmernde SilberweißE Effekte Dank Timiron® Synwhite 40
Where to Buy
Merck KGaA makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
UL Supply Chain Information for Eusolex® 4360
Prospector Tools: UL Supply Chain
As part of our never-ending quest to solve safety challenges, we are committed to providing you with the information and tools you need for smarter, and safer, supply chain management.
An indispensible tool for formulators that delivers global regulatory information inside Prospector's product profile pages.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) & Document Compliance|