Face Powder with UV Protection (Formulation #PX-01-01)
Merck KGaA is a major developer and manufacturer of Personal Care and Cosmetics ingredients. Its Colorona® cosmetic pigment powders, composed of iron or titanium oxide-coated micas, are available in a variety of lustrous colors. Merck KGaA’s Eusolex® UV-Pearls® encapsulated UV filters deliver superior sun protection with reduced dermal uptake, minimal allergy potential, and no irritation.
The claims contained on this webpage are not intended for products sold or marketed in the United States (“US”). EMD products sold or marketed in the US that are listed on this webpage are intended to be used solely as cosmetics, or as components of cosmetics, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please visit EMD4Cosmetics.com for information about EMD products sold for cosmetic use in the US.
- From BB to CC Creams - Innovative Formulation of Multitasking Care
- RonaFlair™ Balance Colors – The New Combination Tool For Individual Skin Correction
- Works Of Art Begin With The Right Materials
- RonaFlair™ White Sapphire- A Touch Of Luxury
- Edel Schimmernde SilberweißE Effekte Dank Timiron® Synwhite 40 (German)