Benecel™ Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (HPMC) E4M
- Benecel™ Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (HPMC) E4M Datasheet
- Batter And Coating Solutions
- Food Ingredient Solutions (Portuguese)
- Food Ingredient Solutions (Spanish)
- Meat Alternative Solutions
- Restructured Food Solutions
- Sauce Stability And Product Appeal
- Benecel™ Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (HPMC) E10M
- Benecel™ Modified Cellulose - Thermal Gelation
- Benecel™ Modified Cellulose Hot/Cold Water Addition
- Reducing Oil Uptake in Fried Foods
- Sauce stability with Benecel™ HPMC
Ashland makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
Benecel™ Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (HPMC) E4M is a high purity, water-soluble cellulose derivative designed to perform many functions in processed foods - including reversible hot water gelation, water binding and retention, oil barrier formation, thickening, suspending and stabilizing, and film formation.
Benecel™ Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (HPMC) E4M has a viscosity range of 2,700 to 5,040 cps and particle size of 170 to 250 micrometers. This product is widely used in food applications such as batters, breadings, extruded and fried foods, bakery fillings and toppings, meat and meat substitutes, soups, sauces, ice cream, and more.
Ashland is a developer and manufacturer of stabilizers and gums used in the Food, Beverage, and Nutrition industry. Its ingredients are globally recognized for performance, quality, and consistency. Ashland obtains all its offerings from renewable, natural raw materials, produced in Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)-compliant facilities around the world.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
- Additives ~ Thickeners ~ Cellulose ~ Hydroxypropyl Cellulose ~ Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose
- Additives ~ Stabilizers ~ Cellulose ~ Hydroxypropyl Cellulose ~ Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose
- Additives ~ Emulsifiers ~ Cellulose ~ Hydroxypropyl Cellulose ~ Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose
- Additives ~ Bulking Agents ~ Cellulose ~ Hydroxypropyl Cellulose ~ Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose
- Grain Mill Products ~ Prepared Flour Mixes and Dough
- Vegetarian ~ Meat Substitutes, Tofu / Tempe / Veggie Burgers
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Bakery Products ~ Frostings, Icings, Glazings, Toppings
- Bakery Products ~ Extruded Starch and Cereal Products
- Bakery Products ~ Custard, Puddings and Fillings
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!