Novemer™ EC-1 Polymer
Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer (and) Mineral Oil (and) Polysorbate 85
- Novemer™ EC-1 Polymer Datasheet
- Novemer™ EC-1 Polymer
- Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy (TSE) & Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Certificate
- Microbiological Data
- Novemer™ EC-1 Polymer Microbial Summary
- Novemer™ EC-1 Polymer Toxicology Studies
- Technical Paper for Formulating Towards Fairer Skin
- Skin Care
Lubrizol makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
Novemer™ EC-1 polymer is an acrylate, acrylamide copolymer. The polymer is preneutralized, lightly crosslinked and highly branched. It is designed to thicken, suspend, stabilize, and emulsify a broad range of oils making it an ideal candidate for use in car care formulations, polishes, waterless hand cleaners and sanitizers, and air freshener systems.
Upgrade to Prospector Premium to view Compliance Highlights Learn More
Retailer Compliance Status
No retailer information is available at this time.
Regulatory & Advisory Status
Lubrizol develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of specialty ingredients for skin care, hair care, bath &shower, surface, dish and fabric care. Their innovative technologies modify physical properties, enhance functional performance and ease of use and deliver aesthetic benefits to support key consumer product claims. They are dedicated to providing their customers with powerful, proven solutions so you can formulate with confidence™.
- Distribuidores de Carbopol® (Spanish)
- Información importante sobre Carbopol® (Spanish)
- Compass Sustainability Plan
- Hair Care Thermal Protection
- Hair Repair Solutions
- Beauty in the Digital Age
- Ethyl Acetate And Cyclohexane – A Toxicological Review
- Kaleidoscope Of Care (Spanish)
- Kaleidoscope Of Care
- Kaleidoscope Of Care Video
- Sensimap™ Formulating Concept
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!