Carbopol® Aqua SF-1 Polymer
- Carbopol® Aqua SF-1 Polymer Microbiological Summary
- Carbopol® Aqua SF-1 Polymer Toxicology Studies
- Dispersion Techniques For Carbopol® Polymers
- Free Diethanolamine In A Triethanolamine Neutralized Carbopol® Polymer Mucilage
- How to Prepare Aqueous Dispersions of Carbopol® Polymers
- Measurement and Understanding of Yield Value in Personal Care Formulations
- Neutralizing Carbopol® and Pemulen™ Polymers in Aqueous nd Hydroalcoholic Systems
- Shelf Life of Carbopol® & Pemulen™ Polymers
- Toxicology / Regulatory / Health, Safety & Environmental Studies of Powdered Carbopol® Polymers
Lubrizol develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of specialty ingredients for skin care, hair care, bath &shower, surface, dish and fabric care. Their innovative technologies modify physical properties, enhance functional performance and ease of use and deliver aesthetic benefits to support key consumer product claims. They are dedicated to providing their customers with powerful, proven solutions so you can formulate with confidence™.
Where to Buy
Lubrizol makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
UL's Supply Chain Information for Carbopol® Aqua SF-1 Polymer
Supply chain information is an indispensible tool that delivers global regulatory and retailer information inside Prospector's product profile pages. Enhance your formulation work by adding this valuable information, as well as premium search facets, to your search interface with a Prospector subscription.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
No regulatory information is available at this time.