Carbopol® ETD 2050 Polymer
- Carbopol® ETD 2050 Polymer Datasheet
- Carbopol® ETD 2050 Polymer
- Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy (TSE) & Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Certificate
- Carbopol® ETD Polymer Toxicology Studies
- Dispersion Techniques For Carbopol® Polymers
- Free Diethanolamine In A Triethanolamine Neutralized Carbopol® Polymer Mucilage
- Free Diethanolamine in a Triethanolamine Neutralized Carbopol® Polymer Mucilage
- How to Prepare Aqueous Dispersions of Carbopol® Polymers
- Measurement and Understanding of Yield Value in Personal Care Formulations
- Neutralizing Carbopol® and Pemulen™ Polymers in Aqueous nd Hydroalcoholic Systems
- Shelf Life of Carbopol® & Pemulen™ Polymers
- Technical Data Sheets
- Toxicology / Regulatory / Health, Safety & Environmental Studies of Powdered Carbopol® Polymers
- Molecular Weight Of Carbopol® And Pemulen™ Polymers
- Bath & Shower
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
Lubrizol makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
Carbopol® ETD 2050 Polymer is an easy-to-disperse cross-linked carbomer polyacrylic acid copolymer that delivers excellent thickening efficiency and suspending capability, and long flow rheology at low concentrations.
View Regulatory & Retailer Information in Prospector
Save valuable time with instant access to regulatory information when you upgrade to a Premium Prospector account for as low as $9 per month.
- View Ingredients by CAS Number (Name)
- Analyze global regulatory lists, including: Prop 65, Canadian Hotlist, Japan Cosmetic Standards and more
- Identify retailer ingredient restrictions
Upgrade Your Account To View Regulatory Content
Regulatory List Status
No regulatory information is available at this time.
No retailer information is available at this time.
Lubrizol develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of specialty ingredients for skin care, hair care, bath &shower, surface, dish and fabric care. Their innovative technologies modify physical properties, enhance functional performance and ease of use and deliver aesthetic benefits to support key consumer product claims. They are dedicated to providing their customers with powerful, proven solutions so you can formulate with confidence™.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!