Carbopol® Ultrez 21 Polymer
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Carbopol® Ultrez 21 Polymer Datasheet
- Carbopol® Ultrez 21 Polymer
- Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy (TSE) & Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Certificate
- Carbopol® Ultrez 21 Polymer Toxicology Studies
- Dispersion Techniques For Carbopol® Polymers
- Formulating Hydroalcoholic Gels With Carbopol® Polymers
- Free Diethanolamine in a Triethanolamine Neutralized Carbopol® Polymer Mucilage
- Free Diethanolamine In A Triethanolamine Neutralized Carbopol® Polymer Mucilage
- How to Prepare Aqueous Dispersions of Carbopol® Polymers
- Measurement and Understanding of Yield Value in Personal Care Formulations
- Neutralizing Carbopol® and Pemulen™ Polymers in Aqueous nd Hydroalcoholic Systems
- Shelf Life of Carbopol® & Pemulen™ Polymers
- Technical Information
- Toxicology / Regulatory / Health, Safety & Environmental Studies of Powdered Carbopol® Polymers
- Incredible Style: Contemporary Styling Solutions For Reduced Complexity, Greater Formulating Flexibility And A Superior Consumer Experience
- Molecular Weight Of Carbopol® And Pemulen™ Polymers
- Bath & Shower
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
Lubrizol makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
Carbopol® Ultrez 21 Polymer is a hydrophobically modified crosslinked polyacrylate polymer designed to efficiently impart thickening, stabilizing, and suspending properties to a variety of personal care applications. This product self-wets quickly and easily without any mixing required.
Upgrade to Prospector Premium to view Compliance Highlights Learn More
Retailer Compliance Status
No retailer information is available at this time.
Regulatory & Advisory Status
Lubrizol develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of specialty ingredients for skin care, hair care, bath &shower, surface, dish and fabric care. Their innovative technologies modify physical properties, enhance functional performance and ease of use and deliver aesthetic benefits to support key consumer product claims. They are dedicated to providing their customers with powerful, proven solutions so you can formulate with confidence™.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!