INOLEX Incorporated is a global personal care chemical company that engages in researching and supplying raw materials used in the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. The company utilizes non-toxic technologies to preserve high performance polymers, renewable green chemistry ingredients, and cosmetics. Featured products include Lexaine CG-30, Lexol PG-EHP, Emulsense™, LexFeel Natural, and Spectrastat OEL.
- INOLEX’s LexFeel® WOW and LexFeel® WOW DT offer 100% Plant-Based Silicone Alternatives with Exceptional Sensory Experience
- INOLEX Announces Michael J. Fevola to Lead Global Research & Development
- INOLEX Introduces Natural Plant-Based Film Former Technology: LexFilm® Sun Natural
- Webinar: Tecnología de Barreras Llego para Quedarse (Spanish)
- PhytoTrace™ Traceable Extracts
Where to Buy
INOLEX Incorporated makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
UL's Supply Chain Information for ClariSilk™
Supply chain information is an indispensible tool that delivers global regulatory and retailer information inside Prospector's product profile pages. Enhance your formulation work by adding this valuable information, as well as premium search facets, to your search interface with a Prospector subscription.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) & Document Compliance|
|Polycondensate of adipic acid/(esterified reaction product of glycerin and coconut oil fatty acid)/2,2'-(methylimino)diethanol (905598-82-5)||Subscribe|
|CAS Name (Number)||Retailer Compliant|
|Polycondensate of adipic acid/(esterified reaction product of glycerin and coconut oil fatty acid)/2,2'-(methylimino)diethanol (905598-82-5)||Login|