Custom - Hair Gelée (Formulation #BII / 3037)
In this Formulation
Clariant - Personal Care makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
This versatile hair gelée can be customized and mixed easily with any booster depending on your life style.
Clariant is one of the world’s leading specialty chemical companies that contributes to value creation with innovative and sustainable solutions for customers in the Personal Care industry. The portfolio is designed to meet very specific needs with as much precision as possible. At the same time, the research and development are focused on addressing the key trends of our time; these include energy efficiency, renewable raw materials, and conserving finite resources.
Clariant Personal Care portfolio is segmented in 5 clusters:
Naturals – Envisioning a call for nature
Sensorial Effects – Envisioning our senses
Functional Claims – Envisioning the next benefit
Preservation – Envisioning a safe path
Active Ingredients – Powered by nature
Moreover Clariant provides premium cosmetic formulations to support hair & skin care globally, as well as specific solutions for applications such as men’s care, teenage or baby care, wet wipes, color cosmetics, hair styling, and sun protection.
- Guide to Local Production: WHO-recommended Handrub Formulations
- Clariant Personal Care - Envisioning Beauty Presentation
- Clariant Naturals - Envisioning a Call for Nature Presentation
- Clariant Naturals - Envisioning a Call for Nature
- BeautyForward® Edition III Regional Inspirations and Formulation Guide
- BeautyForward® – Edition III Personal Care Inspirations and Formulation Guide
- Watch me: NOW! Formulation Guide
- BeautyForward® - Edition II Presentation
- BeautyForward® Personal Care Inspirations Formulation Guide
- EcoCert® Cosmos Certification
- Clariant Personal Care Portfolio Brochure
- Clariant Personal Care – Active Ingredients Portfolio
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.