HA-Oligo Degraded by Hyaluronidase (miniHA™)
Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
- HA- Oligo Degraded by Hyaluronidase (miniHA™)
- Certificate of Good Manufacturing Practices for Pharmaceutical Products - Certificate #SD201015
- Certificate Of Quality Management System: Certificate #00610Q21319R3M
- Checking of Raw Materials Conformity According to the Natural and Organic Cosmetic Standards - Application #3135
- Management Systems Certification: Certificate No. 11 0156 SJ/a
- The China Personal Care and Cosmetics Innovation Awards 2013
- miniHA™: New Generation Oligo Sodium Hyaluronate
- Freda®: Cosmetic Grade Sodium Hyaluronate
- Hyaluronic Acid
- List of Products
- Oligo Sodium Hyaluronic - miniHA™
Bloomage Biotechnology Co., Ltd. makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
HA-Oligo Degraded by Hyaluronidase (miniHA™) is a novel HA produced with innovative technology. Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) has been widely used in cosmetic industry thanks to good moisturizing and lubricity. miniHA has received ECOCERT＆COSMOS certificates. The molecular size of miniHAis too small to provide lubricity, but it has more biological activities.The results of a series of experiments in vitro and in vivo showed that miniHA has significant effects of deep moisturizing, repairing cells damaged by UV, scavenging free radical and anti-aging. Moreover, miniHA has good transdermal absorption compared with common HA, which was proved by the experiment from Italian Faroderm Lab. miniHA has active efficacies in the epidermis even dermis, soit can be applied in hydrating, repairing and anti-aging products. miniHA is easily dissolved in water and recommended dosage is 0.1%~0.5%. Now different HA combination applied in cosmetics has been popular because of synergistic effects. miniHA is becoming one of the good choices.
View Regulatory & Retailer Information in Prospector
Save valuable time with instant access to regulatory information when you upgrade to a Premium Prospector account for as low as $9 per month.
- View Ingredients by CAS Number (Name)
- Analyze global regulatory lists, including: Prop 65, Canadian Hotlist, Japan Cosmetic Standards and more
- Identify retailer ingredient restrictions
Upgrade Your Account To View Regulatory Content
Regulatory List Status
No regulatory information is available at this time.
No retailer information is available at this time.
Bloomage Biotechnology Co., Ltd., the global leading manufacturer of Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) with over 20 years experience, can provide high quality products including cosmetic grade, food grade and pharmaceutical grade HA. Our company is managed strictly in compliance with GMP and ISO 9001 quality management system. In 2011, miniHA™ was innovated and launched by the company, which was first HA-Oligo degraded by enzyme in large scale. In 2013, Oil-dispersed Sodium Hyaluronate Hyacolor™ was launched, which was the new moisturizing solution for color cosmetics. In 2014, Gabacare™BL98T was launched, which was a new anti-aging ingredient and had rapid and significant anti-wrinkle effect.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Bloomage Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!