PEG-150/Decyl Alcohol/SMDI Copolymer
Dow Chemical - Home and Personal Care makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
Aculyn™ 44 rheology modifier is a nonionic thickener based upon Hydrophobically-modified Ethoxylated URethane (HEUR) chemistry designed for personal care applications. As with most other Aculyn™ rheology modifiers, the polymer is a liquid product for easier handling and manufacturing efficiency. Aculyn™ 44 is offered at 35% solids, is stable from pH 2 to 12 and compatible with peroxide and other oxidizing agents. It is an excellent thickener for inorganic sunscreen formulations.
View Regulatory & Retailer Information in Prospector
Save valuable time with instant access to regulatory information when you upgrade to a Premium Prospector account for as low as $9 per month.
- View Ingredients by CAS Number (Name)
- Analyze global regulatory lists, including: Prop 65, Canadian Hotlist, Japan Cosmetic Standards and more
- Identify retailer ingredient restrictions
Upgrade Your Account To View Regulatory Content
Regulatory List Status
No regulatory information is available at this time.
No retailer information is available at this time.
Dow offers unique innovative ingredients that empower brand owners around the world to create products with exceptional performance and exciting new benefits consumers can see and feel. We continue to bring forward new technologies and formulation solutions that differentiate our customers’ products, enhance the consumer experience and sustain the environment. With a deep understanding of customers’ needs, combined with our knowledge of market insights and technical expertise, and broad portfolio of technologies, we help deliver solutions across home and personal care applications from hair and skin care to fabric care, dish care and beyond. Our novel solutions help enable products that are unique and memorable, and meet the growing demands of today’s consumers. With business centers, research and development (R&D), manufacturing plants and customer applications centers around the globe, Dow has the expertise and foundation to foster global and local innovations.
- Skin Care Products That Do More - A Catalog of Solutions
- Textured Hair Care - Overcoming the Challenges of Textured Hair
- INFINITE Beauty - Film-Formers for Next-Generation Skin Care and Color Cosmetics
- Specialty Surfactants Selection Guide
- The Formulation Lab: Skin, Sun and Color
- Life Without Boundaries
- Specialty Elastomers from Dow
- Hair Care Product Selection Guide
- Sun Care Product Application Overview
- Skin Care Product Application Overview
- Skin Cleansing and Grooming Product Application Overview
- Hair Styling Product Application Overview
- Hair Cleaning and Conditioning Product Application Overview
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Dow Chemical - Home and Personal Care
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!