LEUPHASYL® peptide solution
- Aimtec® peptides and synthetic molecules
- LEUPHASYL® Objetivo Conseguido: Piel Lisa Y Joven Más Tiempo (Spanish)
- LEUPHASYL®- Target Achieved: Smooth and Young Skin for Longer
- Lipotec Home Page
MSDS / SDS
Founded in 1987 in Barcelona, Spain, and acquired in 2012 by Lubrizol (Berkshire Hathaway company), Lipotec is a well-known worldwide expert in advanced active ingredients for skin and hair care. In 2014, Lipotec and Active Organics - Lubrizol's company leader in natural extracts - merged as one team to provide a complete product portfolio to the cosmetic industry.
Where to Buy
Lipotec S.A.U. makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
UL's Supply Chain Information for LEUPHASYL® peptide solution
Supply chain information is an indispensible tool that delivers global regulatory and retailer information inside Prospector's product profile pages. Enhance your formulation work by adding this valuable information, as well as premium search facets, to your search interface with a Prospector subscription.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) Compliance|
Item complies with regulations. Item may be restricted/regulated.
|CAS Name (Number) Retailer Compliant|
Item does not appear on lists. Item appears in retailer list.