DESMODUR® E 21
Desmodur® E 21 is an aromatic polyisocyanate prepolymer based on diphenylmethane diisocyanate (MDI). It is a solvent-free liquid of medium viscosity. It is suitable for use in the formulation of moisture-curing, one-component systems which, when thinned with a suitable solvent, can be used as primers and sealers for porous substrates to provide protection against moisture, oil, fuel and other chemicals. It can also be used as a binder in the formulation of synthetic resin mortars.
- DESMODUR® E 21 Datasheet (English)
Bayer MaterialScience manufactures adhesive raw materials for use in the production of contact and heat-activated adhesives, as well as reactive and hot-melt adhesives for the transportation, furniture, footwear, packaging, and construction markets. Bayer offers a comprehensive range based on polyurethane and polychloroprene, with specialty raw materials that offer UV light and weather resistance.
- Reference Manual for UV-Curable Systems (English)
- The Chemistry of Polyurethane Coatings (English)
- Trust the Proven Power of Polyurethane Coatings, Adhesives and Sealants Built on Bayer Technology (English)
- Polychloroprene for Contact Adhesives (English)
- Raw Materials for High Performance Adhesives (English)