ALKEST® TW 327
PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate
Oxiteno makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
The ALKEST® TW line is made up of ethoxylated sorbitan esters. The products in the ALKEST® TW line are hydrophilic, having high HLB values. The presence of the polyoxyethylene chain makes the products in the ALKEST® TW line soluble or dispersible in water, which favors their application in oil-in-water (O/W) emulsions, as dispersants/solubilizers of oils and fragrances, and as co-surfactants and humectants in shampoos, hand soaps, and body washes.
The high HLB of the ALKEST® TW products, especially ALKEST® TW 327, combined with their low irritation potentials, makes them excellent choices as co-surfactants in formulations specifically developed as mild products, such as baby shampoos. Because of the high degree of ethoxylation in the ALKEST® TW line, these products also function well as humectants and antistatic agents.
Oxiteno is a Brazilian company that operates worldwide, dealing in the manufacture of surfactants and specialty chemicals. They participate in multiple markets and industries, including Household, Industrial, and Institutional Cleaners. Their portfolio includes nonionic, anionic and specialty surfactants, as well as green solvents for the formulation of detergents, disinfectants, hard surface cleaners, waxes and polishes, degreasers and more.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
- Wetting Agents ~ Fatty Acids ~ Lauric Acids / Derivatives
- Surfactants ~ Polysorbates
- Surfactants ~ Fatty Acids ~ Sorbitan Esters
- Surfactants ~ Fatty Acids ~ Lauric Acids / Derivatives
- Solubilizers ~ Fatty Acids ~ Sorbitan Esters
- Foaming Agents ~ Fatty Acids ~ Lauric Acids / Derivatives
- Fatty Acids ~ Sorbitan Esters
- Fatty Acids ~ Lauric Acids / Derivatives
- Emulsifiers ~ Fatty Acids ~ Sorbitan Esters
- Emulsifiers ~ Fatty Acids ~ Lauric Acids / Derivatives
- Emulsifiers ~ Co-Emulsifiers
- Cleansers ~ Fatty Acids ~ Lauric Acids / Derivatives
- Anti-Static Agents
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!