Stepan Company makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
NINOL® LMP is a methyl ester based amide. It is a viscosity booster, foam booster, hair conditioning agent, and foam stabilizer. This product is recommended for shampoos, bath soaps, liquid dish detergents, hand soaps, bath products, toilet bowl blocks, bubble baths, bar soaps, and laundry detergents.
Stepan Company is a major developer and manufacturer of anionic, nonionic, cationic, and amphoteric agents for Household, Institutional, and Industrial Cleaner applications. Its AMMONYX® amine oxides enhance foaming, viscosity, and emulsion in shampoos, soaps, lotions, detergents, and more. Stepan’s BIO-SOFT® biodegradable surfactants provide ecofriendly cleaning for a wide range of uses.
- Safer Choice Formulations from GreenBlue Blog
- Stepan Company’s North American Plants Obtain Mass Balance Certification
- Stepan's Antimicrobial End-Use Formulations
- Biorenewable Carbon Index
- Low Foaming for HI&I Cleaning
- High Foaming for HI&I Cleaning
- Acid/Alkali Solubility for HI&I Cleaning
- Stepan's HI&I Product Selector Guide
- Stepan Specialty Alkoxylates Guide
- Stepan Vehicle Care Products
- Global Product Catalog
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!