VANSIL® W-10 is a coarse grade of wollastonite (calcium metasilicate) with 20% retained on a 325 mesh sieve. This product is useful as an extender in high-build coatings such as block fillers and texture paints where pigment fineness is not a prerequisite.
- VANSIL® W-10 Datasheet (English)
- Comprehensive Minerals Application Guide (English)
- Filler Minerals from R.T. Vanderbilt Company Inc. (English)
- Minerals and Chemicals from Paint & Coatings (English)
- Vansil Applications Guide (English)
MSDS / SDS
- MSDS (English)
Vanderbilt Minerals, LLC (formerly known as R.T. Vanderbilt Co.) has supplied mineral fillers and chemicals for Paint and Coatings since 1929. Vanderbilt products are suitable for solvent-borne and water-borne coating systems. The range of Vanderbilt products include corrosion inhibitors, dispersing agents, drier accelerators, flow control agents, mineral fillers, stabilizers, thickeners, and thixotropes.
- Vanderbilt Minerals Paint Products (English)