Prayphos™ Cola is a food grade orthophosphoric acid that has the appearance of a colourless, odourless, transparent syrupy liquid. It is used in the food industry in applications such as: acidulant in soft drinks, purification and processing of drinking water, cane sugar refining, vegetable oil degumming, yeast nutrient, production of food grade phosphate salts, pharmaceutical industry, and pet food.
- Prayphos™ Cola Datasheet (English)
Prayon S.A. manufactures a wide range of phosphates for the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. Phosphates are essential for health and growth and are building blocks for DNA, teeth, bones, cells and the nervous system. Benefits include regulating the body’s acidity, helping vitamin absorption and preventing fat deposits in arteries. Prayon also manufactures calcium, sodium and potassium salt.
Prayon S.A. makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
- Additives ~ Thickeners ~ Phosphate
- Additives ~ Raising Agents ~ Phosphate
- Additives ~ Emulsifying Salts ~ Phosphate
- Additives ~ Anti-caking Agents ~ Phosphate
- Additives ~ Acidity Regulators ~ Phosphate