UL Prospector

Paper and Paperboard Flexographic Inks - General Use

Mallard Creek Polymers, Inc. makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:

Waterbased flexographic inks are used to print a wide variety of substrates and articles made from paper or paperboard. General use flexographic inks can be used to print such articles as gift wrap paper or paper packaging. Below are several starting point formulations for these general use flexographic inks.


Mallard Creek Polymers, Inc. is a developer and manufacturer of styrene-butadiene emulsions used in inks and coatings. The Rovene® line of low viscosity, water-based emulsions features a variety of styrene-butadiene ratios, molecular weights, and degrees carboxylation. These emulsions can be compounded into formulations with select tackifier dispersions, fillers, and pigments.

The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.


Formulations Categories