Italmatch Chemicals S.p.A. is a leading developer and manufacturer of phosphorus-derived lubricant additives. Its KETJENLUBE® line of polymeric esters is derived from copolymerizing unsaturated monomers, yielding a wide array of viscosities from 5 to 3,000 cSt at 100oC. Italmatch’s KETJENLUBE® range has applications in engine and gear oils, metalworking fluids, greases, and more.
- Italmatch Home Page
- Ketjenlube Polymer Esters in Grease Applications: Studies in Synthetic Lithium Greases
- Specialty Components for Automotive and Industrial Oils
- Ketjenlube Polymer Esters in Industrial Gear Oils Presentation
- Ketjenlube Polymer Esters in Automotive Gear Oils Presentation
- Lubricants and Specialty Chemicals