PHYTELENE EG 522 Devil's Claw
Propylene Glycol (and) Water (and) Harpagophytum Procumbens Root Extract
PHYTELENE EG 522 Devil's Claw is a hydrosoluble for use in milks-lotions, creams, and gel-serums. Harpagophytum is a plant with properties useful in cases of inflammation, due to its harpagoside content. In relation with its properties, Devil's claw can be indicated for the care of delicate, sensitive and irritable skins. It can be associated in massage creams with essential oils from pine or juniper to ease tired and painful muscles.
Greentech produces active ingredients through biotechnology from plants, algae and micro-algae. Products include phytobioactives, natural liposoluble actives, cosmelenes (hydrosoluble plant actives), and hydrosoluble extracts. Greentech also offers exfoliating powders derived from plants, fruits, and minerals and the cryoextraction of medulats, cryobuds, saps, and protoplasts.
- GREENTECH Preview for InCosmetics Barcelona (English)
- Soft Butters (English)
- Lotions-Milks Range (English)
- Take Care of Your Nail with GREENTECH (English)
- Marine Plant Oil Extracts (English)
- Boreal Beauty: The Cold of Winter Plants (English)
- Luffa Powder: A Rainbow of Scrubbing Powders (English)
- Fruitogreens (English)