Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
International Cosmetic Science Centre A/S makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
Avocado Oil is obtained not from the stone but from fresh fruit flesh of the fruit of the avocado tree, Persea gratissima by cold pressing or centrifugation. The refining includes alkali refining, bleaching, deodorization and winterization before drumming.
Upgrade to Prospector Premium to view Compliance Highlights Learn More
Retailer Compliance Status
No retailer information is available at this time.
Regulatory & Advisory Status
International Cosmetic Science Centre (ICSC) is manufacturer and supplier of high quality natural oils, butters, antioxidants and preservatives, as well as vegetable waxes for the Personal Care and Cosmetic Industry. With conventional and organic products, this research based company produces innovative Ecocert, KOSHER and NOP certified ingredients according to international regulations.
- Organic Oils with extended shelf life – through Internal Stabilization
- Internal Stabilization video
- Innovative Solutions for Hair Care, Skin Care and Lip Care
- CBD Oil --- Amazing Benefits for your Skin, Hair and Nails (Does not contain THC)
- Tattoo Care Oil and Butter - Specially Designed for Tattoo Care Applications
- African Red Palm Oil, With High Amounts of Vitamins and Antioxidants
- New State of the Art Technology Center Opened by International Cosmetic Science Centre (ICSC)
- Tomato Seed Oil: It's What You Eat, What You Should Apply
- Naturally Intelligent Food Lipids
- Studies in the Evaluation of Unconventional Oils from Burkina Faso
- Enhancing Stability of Oils and Butters in Cosmeceuticals
- A Designer Oil for Better Health
- Extending the Shelf Life of Cosmetic Products Though Novel Stabilisation of Exotic Butter and Oils
- Enhancing the Stability of Exotic Butters and Oils
- The Magic of Rosemary
- Designing Natural Cosmetics Through the Dynamics of Naturally Derived Lipids
- Enhancing the Stability of Natural Oils and Butters with Rosemary Extracts
- The Challenges of Skin Care
- Novel Introduction of Omega-3 Oils for Enhancing the Value of Cosmeceuticals
- New Horizons in the Developement of Natural Oils and Butters as Cosmetic Ingredients
- Organic Health Food for Designing Rejuvenated Bio Skincare Formulations Employing the Power of Chemopreventers
- Innovative Organic Lipids in Filtering the Chemistry in Cosmeceuticals
- Review of Some Unconventional Tree Seed Oils from Africa for Application in Cosmetics
- Novel Introduction of Spice and Fruit Butters and Oils in Cosmetic Applications
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
International Cosmetic Science Centre A/S
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!